MPGH is a mobile security-room with bullet blast protection for up to two people. It was developed under the engineering leadership of a highly experienced team.
Incorporating German technology of industry-tested and accepted materials into a proprietary design it is a highly durable yet low maintenance utility solution.
Although mobile, the all-steel construction of the MPGH allows for the same practicalities of permanent and semi-permanent installations. This allows the asset to be deployed in numerous environments and to fulfil a number of potential roles, as it was made for security on the move.
Highly mobile system for:
- Military encampments
- Police and military checkpoints
- Industrial parks and residential compounds
- Embassy grounds and other security-related private land and buildings
- Critical national infrastructure (e.g. oil production and refining)
TRB retains the capability to design custom-made physical and technical security solutions tailored to mitigate latent threat and function effectively in the prevailing operating environment.
Upgrades are available to the MPGH as an individual asset, and can include integration and interoperability with a wider security network. TRB has the expertise to design a complete technological security solution to include:
- Ground Radar Systems
- Fiber Optic Sensing
- Thermal Sensing & Imaging
- Video Surveillance
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
- Automatic Foreign Object Detection