TRB’s B.A.N. is a highly sophisticated solution which provides a centralized system for access control, based on polycarbonate cards with contactless chips and RFID (Radio-frequency identification).
It is state of the art technology compared to existing legacy, old and traditional systems, bringing new standards of highly secure, interoperable, adaptable and reliable access control solutions.
- B.A.N. TRB-AD01 Biometric contactless card reader
- B.A.N. TRB-AD02 Biometric contactless card reader with fingerprint scanner
- The world’s first biometric card reader, based on polycarbonate smart cards with contactless chip
- B.A.N. stores all biometric and personal user data in a central database, compared to all other known devices which use internal memory for data storage
- Made of “frozen identity principles” – one user one identity, without fraud possibilities
- System fully integrated with other surrounding systems (Security, Access, Video surveillance, ERP…)
- System as a part of unique Security based ERP solution “FORT€S”, specialized for military standards
- Easy installation and administration
- Applicable for indoor and outdoor usage
- Communication between reader and card is cryptography protected.
- Polycarbonate Access Cards consist of 10 foil layers
- 10 years card durability
- Dimensions according to ISO 7810 standard
- Wide palette of security elements – micro text, guilloche, hologram, OVD, OVI color, shadow image etc.
- Contactless chip with full cryptography and e-Government features
- First company which provides biometric access control solutions based on a centralized system integrated into HR services and ERP systems
- Technical implementation and support team consist of experts in biometric and security area, with more than 15 years experience.
- Customer approved solutions that are interoperable, scalable and designed to meet specific customer needs