Without water and without power, there is no infrastructure. When it comes to remote locations and construction areas, wherever they might be, an easy access to utility supplies becomes a priority. MFP is a complete mobile solution for access to drinking water, water-irrigation and electrical power for all its customers.
MFP contains a fully automatic Energy Management System which includes a water treatment system that is operated by an independent diesel generator and combined with a PV panel system and a small wind turbine generator. When focusing on renewable energy sources, we can decrease the work of included diesel generator unit, while guaranteeing maximum mobility and flexibility, to meet our customer’s’ requirements.
- Access to power and water
- Stand-Alone water and energy supply 24/7
- Field-irrigation with direct water supply or water storage systems
- Absolute resistance to environmental influences like dust, salt and sandstorms
- Permanent system monitoring
- Cost saving transport via usage of standardized ISO containers
- High quality design and engineering “Made in Europe”
- Provides water for 1800 persons per day (with average consumption of 50l/day, per person)
- Output value for consumer supply: up to 100 m3 /d
- Water storage: mobile bulk water tanks or water towers
- Output value for consumer supply: up to 100 kW
- Container data: TEU or FTU Intermodal container
- Energy sources: diesel, PV, wind
- Energy storage: up to 575 kWh